Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Swamy Saranam...

Swamiye Saranamayyappa... went on my 16th visit to Lord Ayyappa yesterday.. Darshan was easy this time as it is off season and the crowd was minimal. I started goin to Sabarimala once in an year from the age of five. I ve missed only once since.. its always a great pleasure being in that divine atmosphere.. jus the feeling that you get is truely unmatchable.. i guess its the only place where my mind is pure.. seeing that beautiful idol wets my eyes everytime i go.But times have changed and corruption in all forms happen where money flows in big and Sannidhanam is no exception.. unfortunately(or fortunately..??) i was able to see and even experience some. I dont want to explain it right now..Whatever, its still a great place to be inspite of all the efforts by some people to sell the Lord.I believe its a must visit place for everyone atleast once in your lifetime.. i am pretty sure everybody will feel like goin a second time.. tats the charm of Ayyappa.. looking forward to be there next year.. Swami Saranam..

1 comment:

  1. so..due to this post..everyone came to knw abt yo age...hahahah......

    ReplyDelete